Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Artist Trip Opportunity

I am leading a group of painting students to Mexico from February 27 to march 8,
for painting, drawing, and enjoying the wonderful colonial town of San Miguel de
Allende. We will stay in a fabulous villa with a view of the town, a pool and a
beautiful garden. Painting instruction is available every morning with lots of
time to explore. All levels of experience and all media are welcome. The trip
last year was really successful, as those who went will testify! A non-refundable
deposit of $100 is required to hold a place. Total cost is $1,070 for lodging and
tuition; air fare is extra but I can help find flights. Please email me, lynnbden@earthlink.net
for more information. There are 5 spots left!

"It was a trip of a lifetime for me and set me on a path of painting more than
I've ever painted".- Kathy Sandecki

Hope you can join us!
Lynn Denton
lynnbden@earthlink.net

No comments: