Grand Prize Award for Sculpture Only: cover photo with a feature article.
First Place Award for Sculpture, Painting & Poetry: each one a feature article with photos.
Second Place Award for Sculpture, Painting & Poetry: each one a short article with photos.
Third Place Award for Sculpture Only: Artist's Profile and photos in
Creative Wisdom, our Online E-zine.
- Open to artists over 18. Student work/class-instructed work NOT eligible.
- Please submit images of original works created since January 2006.
- Works previously featured in articles in SP since January 2006 are NOT eligible.
- Employees, associates, or immediate families of SP and Hammer & Pen Productions may not enter.
- Sculptural Pursuit reserves the right to reject without notification work that does not meet this publication's standards. This includes sexually suggestive or explicit works, graphic language, ethnic slurs, or expletives.
- Enter only high-quality digital images on a PC Platform CD accompanied by an SP Entry Form. The entry form can be downloaded here and will be available in the July 2007 issue of SP.
- Submit a minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 images in sculpture and/or painting. Submit a separate entry form for each category. Images for each category may be placed on one CD. Number and title each CD image to match the information of the entry form (include artist's name, title, medium, and size).
- Entry Fees: A credit card number, expiration date, and signature, or a check made out to Hammer & Pen Productions, or a money order for the required jury fee of $35 for subscribers and $50 for non-subscribers (in U.S. funds, drawn on a U.S. bank) Must accompany your entry.
- CDs will not be returned without a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope with sufficient postage.
- Sculptural Pursuit will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any CDs submitted to the competition.
- Incomplete entry forms, insufficient fees, and late entries will be disqualified.
- Do not call to see if your entry arrived. We do not confirm receipt of individual entries.