Our next meeting is Wednesday, July 9th, 6:30 pm at Moore College of Art and Design.
- This is our semi-annual critique meeting!!! Please bring up to 3 works of art to share-- and remember to give positive, constructive criticism. We're here to support each other!!!
- Have you considered going to the summer board meeting? It will be Friday, July 25th-Sunday the 27th in Washington DC. Please RSVP to Marilyn Hayes firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend or need housing.
- The Women Helping Women, Stitch by Stitch WCA/Rubia quilt will be up at Grace Episcopal Church , 8 E Maple Ave, Merchantville, NJ for 3 more Sundays. It'll be your last chance to see it for a while as it is heading down to Florida for the next few months. It has had an excellent reception from the congregation and visitors.
- Made plans for the Fringe Festival yet? If we can get a group of 10 together, we will get discounted tickets to see STUPORWOMAN, an amazing performance by dancer Tania Isaac. So far we have 3 people who have responded for the Saturday, September 6, 3:00 performance. Please email email@example.com to express your interest.
- Travel/Residency opportunity: Deadline January 31: AAW International Residencies 2 wk. studio session, , Alexandria , Egypt . Studios, meals, housing prov. $100 acceptance fee. Artists responsible for travel, maters. See http://www.atelieralex.com/new_page_1-1.htm
See you at the meeting!!!!!