Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Call for Artists for "Family Ties" proposal due Sept 1st

From exhibitions Coordinator Ellie Brown:

I am the Exhibitions Coordinator for the Philly chapter of WCA and I would like to submit a curatorial project called Family Ties for consideration at CFEVA or potentially another space in Philadelphia I am looking at. My deadline to submit a proposal is Sept. 15th.
If you would like for me to include you in the group of artists I am curating, please send -4-Digital images or slides having to do with family or home and current resume to ellie@elliebrown.com.
Your deadline to send images to me is Sept. 1st to be considered for the exhibition. Please keep in mind this is a curated show and sending me your work does not guarantee inclusion in the exhibition.
Please keep emailed files under 1mb. Ideally they would be 1000dpi on the longest side at 72dpi.
Please email me with any questions you may have and I look forward to hearing from you.
Ellie Brown

No comments: