Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

March Studio Meeting



Greetings Everyone!

I am just back from the National conference in NYC and am filled with inspiration. I'm itching to get us together sooner rather than later, so our next meeting will be at Virginia Maksymowicz' studio. Our regular meeting will be followed by Virginia sharing some of her work with us. You don't want to miss this! 
Saturday March 18th  2pm
At Virginia Maksymowicz' studio!
3719 Lancaster Avenue Philadelphia 
(across from United bank)



 

Hope to see you there! If anyone needs assistance getting there, let me know and I will help you figure something out.

A Facebook Event page will be created as well. 


Best, 
Sarah
Sarah R. Bloom
Chapter President

P.S. Apologies for not keeping up with cross-posting to this blog. If you didn't get to see the minutes from the Feb meeting, email me wcaphiladelphia@gmail.com and I'll send them to you.

No comments: